Surprisingly, much of a hurricane’s initial damage is caused by flying debris such as foliage, street signs, housing materials and not the wind itself. Once debris breaks a window or door, the path for strong winds is now open. Your home is not designed to withstand such forces, which lift the roof and push out its walls. Even if the home is still standing after a hurricane, water damage from a broken window can leave the home uninhabitable and your belongings destroyed.
High-impact doors and windows are designed to exceed the most stringent of hurricane building codes. These products are manufactured and tested to resist 140mph winds and stand up to the impacts of heavy objects blown by these winds.
This is the best hurricane protection you can get for your home without additional shutters. For your ultimate protection, we feature windows and doors from leading manufacturers, such as PGT, Atrium, Advanced Hurricane Screen Technology (formerly Custom), IWC, Neuma, Windor, and Eastern Architectural Systems.
Additionally, high-impact glass and doors do not compromise the look of your home and they are maintenance and hassle-free!
Impact Doors & Windows Benefits:
- 24- hour protection, 365 days a year
- Convenient and secure
- Highest protection without extra shutters
- Noise reduction
- No electricity required
- Virtually burglar-proof
- Blocks out 99% of damaging UV rays
- New construction and retro fit
- Several colors and custom shapes available
- Insurance discounts may be available
- Meets or exceeds Florida Building Code Standards
- Trim, stucco and paint touch-up work included in installation